The Association of Wall and Ceiling Industries (AWCI) Australia and New Zealand 74th Annual Conference will take place at Ayres Rock Resort. The Resort is Uluru’s’ premier integrated resort with world-class convention facilities, a spa, resort pool, restaurants and bars.
Sponsors and delegates alike are sure to have a memorable conference experience with world-class customer service and meeting facilities. All conference activities, amenities and restaurants are located within the Resort precinct itself, making travel and dining as easy and straight-forward as possible for all delegates.
- Red Ochre Spa: You can book in spa and salon treatments to turn your visit to the conference into a relaxing getaway. There is a selection of indulgent and world-class massage and beauty treatments.
- Restaurants: The hotel complex offers everything from premium restaurants, to casual dining and even quick bites. Tali Wiru allows you to enjoy fine dining in the desert. Ilkari has an international menu and the Pioneer BBQ & Bar offers cooking over fire with an Aussie twist. With 14 dining experiences, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Art and Galleries: As the epicentre of Indigenous art, it comes as no surprise that the Resort is full of opportunities to experience some of the most beautiful art in the world.
Getting to Ayres Rock Resort
- Car: The Resort is a 4.5 hour drive along sealed roads from Alice Springs.
- Air: The Resort runs free shuttle services from the local airport. There is no need to book this shuttle and they correspond with all incoming and outgoing flights.
- Bus: National coach companies run bus service from capital and major cities. These buses are always air-conditioned and very comfortable.