Delegates come to the Exhibition actively looking for manufacturers and suppliers who are at the leading edge in the industry. The Exhibition attracts a high number of visitors on a daily basis with a dynamic, friendly atmosphere.
The booth layout will provide maximum exposure for exhibitors and also enable delegates to move freely through the Exhibition before and after plenary sessions.
Refreshment breaks will be held in the Exhibition Area providing a tremendous opportunity to interact with delegates.
The Program has been designed to allow for your staff to maximise their time with delegates and customers over the course of the Conference.
- Face to face contact with delegates throughout the Conference.
- Opportunities to promote and demonstrate the goods and services you offer to the industry.
- Targeted audience in the building and construction industry, many of whom do not attend other trade expos throughout the year.
- Opportunities to build relationships with clients and potential customers at social and networking events.
- Direct contact with decision-makers and key buyers during the three day event.
- Branding and exposure leading up to the event with online links through the AWCI Conference website and e-news.
- Trade booth (approx. W 3.0m x D 2.0m x H 2.4m) in the Exhibition Area adjacent to Plenary Sessions.
- Booths have constructed panel walls, printed fascia sign, spotlights and standard furniture. Allocation, booth layout and sizing to be confirmed.
- Logo and website link on AWCI Conference website.
- Half page profile in the Delegate Conference Booklet.
- Introduction in the e-newsletter featuring your logo and website.
- 1 x brochure (max. A4 size) insert in the Conference Satchel supplied by you (costs may apply to additional sizes/items).
- Inclusion in the Monday Expo Exploration and Showcase Mixer.
Choose the exhibition package that makes an impact for your business at all the right times. AWCI Members taking up an exhibition package receive a 5% discount on the booth component.